Because evolution is unitary.
Unitary Fund is a non-profit working to create a quantum technology ecosystem that benefits the most people.
- 24 November, 2020 Unitary Fund partners with IBM quantum to provide hardware access to Unitary Fund awardees
- 3 October, 2020 Unitary Fund Q3 2020 Update: Mitiq, new grants and supported projects
- 10 September, 2020 Introducing Mitiq, an open-source software package for quantum error mitigation
- 21 July, 2020 Quantum Computing Resources for High School Students
- 7 July, 2020 Unitary Fund Q2 2020 Update: new advisory board and new grants
- 22 June, 2020 Unitary Fund Welcomes New Advisory Board
- 2 April, 2020 Unitary Fund Q1 2020 Update: new team members and new grants
- 24 March, 2020 Introducing the Technical Team: Unitary Labs
- 21 November, 2019 Unitary Fund Launches New Quantum Micro-Grant Program and Five-Year Research Collaboration funded by the DOE
- 7 February, 2019 Open source quantum software at FOSDEM 19
- 16 October, 2018 Unitary Fund: The first quarter
- 24 June, 2018 The Unitary Fund: Get $2,000 for your open source quantum computing project