Because evolution is unitary.
Unitary Fund is a non-profit working to create a quantum technology ecosystem that benefits the most people.
- [21 July, 2020] Quantum Computing Resources for High School Students
- [7 July, 2020] Unitary Fund Q2 2020 Update: new advisory board and new grants
- [22 June, 2020] Unitary Fund Welcomes New Advisory Board
- [2 April, 2020] Unitary Fund Q1 2020 Update: new team members and new grants
- [24 March, 2020] Introducing the Technical Team: Unitary Labs
- [21 November, 2019] Unitary Fund Launches New Quantum Micro-Grant Program and Five-Year Research Collaboration funded by the DOE
- [7 February, 2019] Open source quantum software at FOSDEM 19
- [16 October, 2018] Unitary Fund: The first quarter
- [24 June, 2018] The Unitary Fund: Get $2,000 for your open source quantum computing project